Friday, March 22, 2013

Exercise Days 12 to 16: Been the Week


I cannot remember why I didn't post at the begining of the week. I was more than likely play skyrim. It is what it is. Here's the log for the week:


Day 12
Still Alive | Portal
The Canada Song | Mystery Science THeater 3000 | Clowns in the Sky
Under Pressure | Queen | Classic Queen
Wonderful | Lily Allen | Nordstrom Fashion Lounge - Fall 2007
God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman / We Three Kings | Barenaked Ladies | Barenaked for the Holidays
Motteke! Sailor-fuku | Aya Hirano, Emiri Kato, Kaori Fukuhara, Aya Endo | "Lucky Star" Opening Theme: Motteke! Sailor-fuku
美闘士カーニバル ~たおれる時は前向きに~ cheio:full | Various Artists | 美しき闘士たち・スペシャルCD Vol. 1 [Bonus Disc]
Lament | Bernadette Peters | Into the Woods

31:00
3700 steps

-------------------
I had a late shift so I free stepped on the Wii while watching Bates Motel. I have watched all the orginial psycho movies. So it was really odd with the female classmates clamering around him as his first peer interaction. I just thought one thing. "It's not going to end well for those gals."

Day 13
30:00
2400 steps

-------------------
Just another running day. I actually was cleaning at work for the entire shift. I was a little hesitant at first but I'm committed.


Day 14
Tequila Sunrise | Eagles
I'm Flying | E-Type | Last Man Standing
すーぱー☆あふぇくしょん (OP size) | 栗林みな実, 橋本みゆき, 飛蘭, 美郷あき, yozuca*, rino | OVA カーニバルファンタズム ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 大音楽祭 [Disc 1]
Robots | Flight of the Conchords | Flight of the Conchords
次回予告 | 鷺巣詩郎 | NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
Will I See You Again | E-Type
Wheels | Cake | Pressure Chief
It's All About The Pentiums | Weird Al Yankovic | Running With Scissors
Act II Prologue | Tom Aldredge and Company | Into The Woods
美しき闘士たち ドラマCD vol. 6 | Various Artists | クイーンズブレイド 美しき闘士たち「奥義! 差添いの逢魔が旅」スペシャルCD


31:38
3820 steps


-------------------
Another late shift. I stepped while watching the latest episode to Psych.


Day 15

30:00
2244

-------------------
I increased my time to 40 minutes for today. I think I'll start having one day where I have one longer day. I wanted to build up my stamina first. I have been watching the first Mobile Suit Gundam movie while finishing up this entry. I have concluded Amuro is the reason why Shinji is such a little bitch. Well I can't completely blame Amuro at least he owns up quicker, movie-wise anyway.


Day 16


7 8 9 | Barenaked Ladies | Snacktime!
トライアングラー (fight on stage) | ランカ・リー=中島愛, シェリル・ノーム starring May'n | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 2]
Star of the County Down | Slainte
Mad World | Gary Jules | Donnie Darko
Do You Want To | Franz Ferdinand Do You Want To - Single
Stop Forwarding That Crap To Me | Weird Al Yankovic | Alpocalypse
「超時空飯店 娘々」CMソング (Ranka Version) | ランカ・リー=中島愛 | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 1]
Africa | Toto | The Essential Toto
Good Intent | Kimbra | Vows (Deluxe Version)
Another Tattoo | Weird Al Yankovic | Alpocalypse
Pinch Me | Barenaked Ladies | Maroon
Pretty Fly For A Rabbi | Weird Al Yankovic | Running With Scissors


41:52
5185 steps

It's been draining, but profitable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home