Friday, March 01, 2013

Exercising Day 4: Company is Always Welcomed


Last night A friend of mine posted on FB, "I need a gym buddy." I thought, "Sure a change of scenery." Unfortunately, her husband became ill later in the day. Like the good gal she is, she cancelled so she could keep him company. I understood, but I still wanted to send her a picture of my cinch under armor bag that had my pair of shoes. [I didn't.] So here I was and I thought, "What am I going to write; another entry of elliptical machine?"

Thankfully, my sister and her husband was going out for a walk. These walks can last for a decent amount of time, an hour or two. We went over to Fred Meyer. I wanted to buy a twenty dollar PSN card for P4 Arena along with some frozen juice. The frozen juice was for 7"x9"2" silicone ice cube tray of the Millennium Falcon. I'll post pictures for it in tomorrow's entry. It's currently freezing right now.

It was a relaxing hour walk around the store. I kept in constant moving when my company would stop from time to time. I learned there is a Kinect basketball game that actually came with and uses the official NBA basketball. On the back of the large packaging it showed a diagram of a person dribbling the basketball in front of Kinect.. That just sounds like a dangerous combination. "Here my pre-teen child, play with this basketball in front of our large flat screen tv." Tears and sadness my friends. Tears and Sadness.

I enjoyed having the company for the walk. It was a nice change of pace. For the record, I bought a Hawaiian's Own frozen juice, Guava/Passion Fruit/Orange combination. I am still debating about going downtown. For Saturday though, I actually already planned out another exercising excursion with different friend. I was told in advance I could be canceled on her 4 year old son may want to watch a movie so I might do a double. A 30 minute jog in the morning and an hour or so walk in the afternoon with her. It'll be good or it'll kill me. Regardless of the outcome, there is a good chance I will not want to walk tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home