Monday, March 04, 2013

Exercise Day 6: Variety is the Spice of Life


So I didn't exercise yesterday. I worked early in the morning, had a five year-old niece's birthday in the afternoon. I got lazy and ate cake, it was delicious too.
Next sunday will be rough too, might need to exercise in the morning before I go to work at 6am. *sigh*

I decided to change it up and use the Wii Fit. I primarily used my time for yoga and the aerobics. I did one strengthening exercise that i cannot remember of. You I performed Sun, torso twist, tree [I got a sucky score on that one], cobra, twisted spine, bridge and a knee stretch. For Aerobic I did advanced rhythmic boxing and advance step.

As it has been 6 days, I  checked my weight after I finished.
I weighed in at 231. Not bad considering my level of activity.


Nothing else terribly exciting. I am going to watch some Golgo 13 with a friend this week. We have seen all of the series up to the fourth collection. I have yet to watch it. I didn't even crack open the plastic.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home