Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Exercise Day 8: Technology Makes Everything Better, Right?



I like my pedometer application. I do, really. I wished it would have worked better today.

With 16.5 minutes of activity recorded, I took 1968 steps. Dividing that for 119 steps a minute. (This stat makes me want to check my step settings. It feels too much in a minute). I calculated about 3816 steps for 32 minutes. I have my music on random. I do not skip. I also start fresh everyday, so a song can repeat. It was a good amount of Barenaked Ladies today.


Do I Creep You Out | Weird Al Yankovic | Straight Outta Lynwood
Deck the Stills | Barenaked Ladies | Barenaked for the Holidays
A Clown in the Sky | Mystery Science Theater 3000 | Clowns in the Sky
It's All Been Done | Barenaked Ladies | All Their Greatest Hits 1991-2001
A Cruel Angel's Thesis [TV Size Version] | Yoko Takahashi | Neon Genesis Evangelion OST II
Red Fraction (TV Cut) | MELL [OP for Black Lagoon]
Asshole | Dennis Leary | Lock n' Load
Carol of the Bells | Barenaked Ladies | Barenaked for the Holidays
Lonely Teardrops | Jackie Wilson
Lovers In a Dangerous Time | Barenaked Ladies | All Their Greatest Hits 1991-2001
End of the Movie | Cake | Pressure Chef
蒼のエーテル | ランカ・リー=中島愛 | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 2]


Tomorrow I am planing on running with a friend tomorrow before we watch some Hansel and Gretel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home