Sunday, March 17, 2013

Exercise Day 11: Ingjard Broke My Skyrim Game


As I sat here transcribing my playlist, I was playing Skyrim. Not the most productive method of writing I know. I am going to work in roughly 8 hours. I balance my time where I can. I have this follower, Ingjard. She's pretty awesome. Dawngaurd is still kinda buggy. Skyrim rarely froze before Dawngaurd, even after I installed Dragonborn and Hearthfire. This sadly freezes every other week. I can live with that. It just froze. This was due to Ingjard actions against a vampire's thrall. To be honest though I mainly mention this story for title fodder. I couldn't think of much. I was going to use a self-dephercating one or how I am marathoning the last season of LOST, disc by disc. Anyway, back to exercise. yay...

It's hard to keep motivated. I felt alot better today. I took a little more time, but I did did a little bit of jogging. hopefully I'll be able to keep it up. I jogged for the entire duration of The Imperial March.

Duration: 32:28
Distance: 3828 Steps


The Playlist:
Ode to a Superhero (Parody of "Piano Man" By Billy Joel) | Weird Al Yankovic | Poodle Hat
Any Moment; Moments In The Woods | Robert Westenberg, Joanna Gleason | Into the Woods
Hare Hare Yukai | Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, Yuko Gobo | Hare Hare Yukai
Never There | Cake | Prolonging the Magic
The Imperial March (Darth Vader) | John Williams | Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
Bring Me to Life | Evanesance
What 'bout my star? @Formo | ランカ・リー=中島愛, シェリル・ノーム starring May'n | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 1]
The Waffle Song | Mystery Science Theater3000 | Clowns In the Sky
Jingle Bells | Barenaked Ladies | Barenaked for the Holidays

Lets hope for motivation for tomorrow. Tuesday will be my harder day though. I have a midshift that day. Yuck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home