Saturday, March 02, 2013

Exercise Day 5: Always know how to get there, and how to get back.


If you noticed, I did not have a play on "double" or "twin" since I only jogged today.

On to some stats:
It was another 31 minutes.
I took 3931 steps, almost a 100 step improvement.

The title came from an error while en route to my destination. When I was jogging at the tail end of the park I made a wrong turn at the crucial 2 minute remanding mark. I ended at the 15 mark at the same spot as this past Tuesday. At least me meter would show me some progress. I have listed the random songs that have played while jogging. I did not skip a song, unlike Tuesday.

The songs are list as: Song Title | Title | Album.

My Saturday playlist:
Pop Muzik | 3rd Party | A Night at the Roxbury Soundtrack
A Cruel Angel's Thesis [TV Size Version] | Yoko Takahashi | Neon Genesis Evangelion OST II
Posse | Kimbra | Vows (Deluxe Version)
Call Me | Blondie | Blondie: Greatest Hits
Perform This Way | Weird Al Yankovic | Alpocalypse
Do you Want To | Franz Ferdinand | Do You Want To - Single
ニンジーン Loves you yeah! [without vocals] | ランカ・リー=中島愛 [Ranka Lee, Macross F character] | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 1]
美しき闘士カーニバル ~たおれる時は前向きに~ dois:2 | Queen's Blade cast | クイーンズブレイド 美しき闘士たち「愛惜! アレイン千年の別れ」スペシャルCD
Man In Black | Johnny Cash | 16 Biggest Hits
One More Sleep 'til Christmas | Kermit the Frog | The Muppet Show: The 25th Anniversary Collection
Italian Leather Sofa | Cake | Fashion Nugget

I cheated and used iTunes for the japanese titles; both of which I own the physical CDs to.


And as promised, the Millennium Falcon, Guava edition. The first photo is the tray. The rest have a flood light under the Guava Falcon for emphasis.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home