Friday, March 15, 2013

Exercise Day 10: I Hate Being Sick


I hate being sick. I started to get sick the next day last week [2013/03/08]. So I didn't feel so hot to exercise. I feel better today. So I went out to REI bought a new set of running gloves. I misplaced my Under Armor ones. It's somewhere in my dwelling. I am positive. My maroon winter beenie I lost awhile back is gone forever. And I didn't really "run" let alone even jog. I feel better, but not so much that I could jog without getting sicker.

I did a fast paced walk for
31 minutes at a grand total of 3600 steps.



The Random Playlist:

Carbon monoxide | Cake | Pressure Chief
Falling for the First Time | Barenaked Ladies | All Their Greatest Hits 1991-2001
Lament | Bernadette Peters | Into the Woods
Carol of the Bells | Barenaked Ladies | Barenaked for the Hoildays
Fountain of Dreams | Hirokazu Ando | Super Smash Bros. Melee
Satan is My Motor | Cake | Prolonging the Magic
SMS小隊の歌 ~ あの娘はエイリアン | SMSのみなさん | マクロスF VOCAL COLLECTION 娘たま♀ [Disc 1]
Lady Madonna | The Beatles | One
Mahoromatic | Mahoro DE Mambo | MahoRomatic Automatic Maiden Music Ver. 1
Hotel California | Eagles

Tomorrow should go well.
On a different note I'm going to try to dedicate an hour or two for reading. I bought about 18 books or so from the local library from their last drive. I'd like to make real headway with it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home