Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exercise Day : Mining in Skyrim can be fun.


I decided to stay in today. It's slightly cold and I lack the motivation to go out in the brave new world. So I did some mild stretches to my legs and arms. I already had my PS3 on with Skyrim running. I just bought my property in Falkreath. I have been doing laundry earlier today and left my character to mine clay. Then I thought, well I need a good amount of stone. I set Atelah to quarry stone for the thirty minutes of exercise. I ending up exercising a little longer than that, but more on that in a moment. After thirty-seven minutes of elliptical training, I quarried 2112 pieces.

As usual I used my trusty blip.com app on my iPad keep me occupied. I watched a crossover review of Obsurus Lupa/Diamanda Hagan Review for "God of Vampires." It was a horrible film and an alright review. Some of the jokes didn't exactly hit for me. It was a thirty-seven minute video and I thought I'll just stop when I hit thirty minutes. When that thirty minute mark came up, I felt kind of silly i couldn't do another seven minutes. So seven minutes later I was finished and quite tired.

I feel a little refreshed as I write this. With tomorrow as my day off, I might shake things up abit and do something different. We'll see; as I have been told a many times before.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home