Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm not much of an introprospective kinda guy...

So never expect to find anything thing like "My feeling is of a pineapple or a butterfly". It is just not gonna happen. I'm writing this for my own entertainment and to waste sometime. Today's topics: Hot Coco, Craig Ferguson, and something completely off the top of my head.

We actually have a theme in today's topics, altho this is only the second posting here. Now some of you might wonder exactly how hot coco and Craig Ferguson is related: both are somewhat unappreciated. Now overall hot coco is a highly appreciated and expected drink of choice in this time of season. Also, most late late talk shows fall in this category of appreciation. Now back to hot coco, Nestle Double Chocolate Meltdown™ is one of the best tasting massed produced coco out there. forget your Heresy's and Swiss Miss. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the Swiss miss, but this particular concoction was just so damn tasty.

Flashback to this past spring, the late late show on CBS was looking for a new host. Craig Ferguson won that job out. He is just so refreshing to watch. I do like Conan, but much like the swiss miss he is always there and you know what to expect. Ferguson is someone fun and new to watch. It feels like he'll be around for awhile. I hope that will be the case. Not to mention, Ferguson is just so damn funny to watch; and not because of the accent. (It is a great accent though) The show is very fun and inventive. He usually has a really good monologue. What I do like are his "Celebrity grab bag" and "Michael Cain in Space" skits, these are not done too often. It just feels like he is rather unappreciated. Yes, exactly like the Nestle Double Chocolate Meltdown™ hot coco mix.

now off to topic three...
I almost want to walk to the grocer's right now. I feel like a good time for a walk. However, as i am writing this, Craig Ferguson is on. So I probably won't go. At least not yet.

Well kiddos, that's all i have. I might post over the weekend. I might post the day for my flight, i don't really know or care. I do know i get to have thanksgiving in my hometown. :-D
~GJ

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel B. Reese said...

How do, George? I don't know who Craig Ferguson is, but I doubt he's as delicious as a warm cup of Conan O'Brian with a few little marshmallows floating in him.

5:59 AM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home