Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My second blog™ or How was I forced into this just so i could post at a friend's

Well its simple as it is posted up there. I will not discuss the first blog, that is my own dirty little secret, thank you.

Back to business. I'm in Arlington, VA and will be applying for jobs to work for the man, well more like "Big Brother". what ever you like to call the government. So I am posting and I really don't know why. It maybe, mostly because I want to kill time and to avoid cleaning. I know technically i don't have to create the blog, but frankly i really don't have much else to do right now. I'm going to the land to where i hailed from, Alaska, for thanksgiving. That'll be a nice change of pace.

I've been trying to post a webpage of my own for a while, but I cannot find a Mac FTP Application that agrees with the AT&T server. It is quite irritating. When I try to use the finder's server ability, i get a damn -5000 error. I think it's a incompatibility of the server's OS and my Mac, but i'm not an expert. :-p

Anyway, I'm heading off
~GJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home